An Investment That Demonstrates Your Community Leadership with High ROI
An exclusive tier of sponsorship limited to one per industry, 12 partners per year.
A Sustaining Partner will receive over $5,790 in accumulated hard value through the events. Add to that the over 1,100,000 impressions of the company name/logo. We insure maximum exposure throughout the year with a single commitment on your part.
The Sustaining Partners allow the Chamber to provide services to the greater community, such as economic development activities and programs, events that raise funds for local charities, and activities that benefit local nonprofits and schools. It has been a privilege to work in partnership with many of the outstanding companies in the area who have sponsored the events and activities that support the Chamber’s mission, and our pleasure to recognize their generosity in print and other media.
Identification & Exposure
- Sustaining Partnerships are Industry-exclusive.
- Sustaining Partners’ logos appear in all collateral communications from SVCC, the Souhegan.net website, as featured Facebook ‘likes’ & all event programs, and email signatures.
- Sustaining Partners mentioned in all press releases.
- Sustaining Partner banner displayed at all SVCC events and in the office.
- Return on $2,500 investment = 439:1
1,100,000 impressions total media
- Website stats 2013: 192,000 total page visits, 2.12 pages average visit, 1600 average visitors per month.
- E-newsletters stats 2014—52 e-newsletters plus another 12 blasts sent to 1800 subscribers. Average open/click rate of 37%, which is nearly double than the nonprofit industry standard open/click rate of 20%. Total impressions—115,200.
- Social Media—Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Email—SP logos appear in all outgoing emails from SVCC staff—approximately 6400 per year.
- Print—The Cabinet prints and distributes pull out sections for the Best of Souhegan awards and Southern NH Expo as well as a magazine format SVCC Membership Directory. Estimated 65,250 circulation for each.
- Events— Veteran’s Auction, Annual Dinner, Best of Souhegan Awards, Women’s Leadership Conference and Southern NH Expo. Ongoing events include monthly Business After Hours, Business Before Hours, monthly Lunch & Learn, special roundtables, Build Your Business Workshops. Total audience—estimated 3700.
Please contact the Chamber office at (603) 673-4360 for more information.