Since 1988, the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce has served the eleven communities of the Souhegan Valley in promoting the economic vitality and high quality of life in our region. We promote collaboration, advocacy, member services and economic opportunities for the businesses and organizations that strengthen and support our communities, making our region a dynamic place to live, work, and play.
- Support a thriving local economy
- Influence a business-friendly environment and develop relationships with policy and regulatory decision-makers.
- Develop a skilled existing workforce
- Provide support to growing enterprises
- Create opportunities to build a local network
Learn more about how you can become involved in the Chamber by calling the office at (603) 673-4360, by email, or by stopping by the Chamber office at 69 Route 101A in Amherst, New Hampshire.
In addition to business networking opportunities, the Chamber holds several major events each year that support our members or local nonprofit organizations.
Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce presents the 9th Annual Benefit Auction
featuring two of New England’s favorite sports figures
to Benefit the Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund for NH Military Families
Friday, April 22, 2016
at The Crowne Plaza, Nashua
INFO AND TICKETS CLICK HERE